Nothing works if it doesn’t follow a pattern, or if there is no set process in place, or for that matter, certain things are expected to follow a particular route or have a firm outline in place. If there is nothing really purported or something that doesn’t really happen, then everything becomes difficult. That is why a sound process should always be in place.
Process-driven- Homebuyers vs. �Realtors�
Buying or even selling your house is very process driven. You could be residing in Washington, DC, or say Maryland, or even Virginia, but �Realtors� and house buyers in any of these places all have a set process in place, which they follow when it comes to buying your house.
A real estate agent would:
After engaging and finalizing the contract with a �real estate agent’, you will have to follow their processes to a T. You are expected to carry out any repairs, clean, and prep the house and then adhere by certain set norms �Realtors� have:
� You have to stage the house as and when required. And then you will have to wait till the right buyer comes along. And playing into the pricing is the house age, location, neighborhood, real estate market, the size of the home and yes, how well-maintained it is.
� The house selling could take anywhere up to 6-12 months or more and you would have to wait just wait it out.
� Then finally, after it is sold, it is not done yet. You have to pay the mandatory 6% real estate commissions to the �Realtors�. So, for someone to buy my house takes time and there are processes to be followed too.
House buyers who will buy my house have different processes in place and work differently
1. From the moment you contact �buy my house’ homebuyers, everything moves fast and is very precision-oriented. You share details about your house. Minimal details are needed. The reasons for wanting to sell your house fast are never asked.
2. In no time, a good competitive offer is made which is pretty much as per prevailing market prices.
3. Once accepted, the home buyers start the paperwork process, so that they can buy your house fast.
4. And yes, the process entails buying my house in its �As Is� condition. There is no need to revamp, repair, or even clean the house. You can just sell it the way it is.
5. The whole process is completed in as little as 7 days and immediate cash for your house is made available.
6. The house buying process followed by homebuyers is straightforward, simple, and hassle-free.
The process followed by homebuyers works best!
Circumstances prevail and guide your decision making too. And in that, if you have to sell your house fast, then the process followed by �Realtors� will not make the cut. Owing to the long-drawn nature of their process and the many things you have to adhere to.
On the other hand, you can find house buyers who will buy my house fast and in relatively a short time. Their processes work for you and you are more than happy to sell your house fast too. The �buy my house’ home buyers will complete the sale in as little as 7 days and everything is completed within that timeframe. What more can you ask for, isn’t it?